Unfortunately we are now closed until further noticeFind out more
Why Our Pub is Great
The Moreton Arms in Wolverhampton is the kind of local pub everyone wants to come into. We get couples in for meal deal nights. Families pop in after school for tea. Friends meet for lunch midweek. Mates have a few beers…and end up sticking around for a while. Our cocktail menu is perfect for a girls’ night out. The atmosphere is always warm and friendly. Especially on Sundays, when everyone comes in for a proper roast beef lunch. Brace yourselves. It’s a whopper!
The beer garden is a beauty. The spacious, Scandinavian-style patio has long wooden benches and tables, and a sturdy cover. Perfect for unpredictable British summers. We are a family-friendly pub. The kids will have a blast running round the play area. Let them work up an appetite. The children’s menu has plenty to keep them going.
On the big main menu, you’ll find great value pub food for all sorts of people. Light bites, traditional favourites and exciting world flavours. When it comes to choice, taste, and value for money, we’re one of the best places to eat in Wolverhampton.
Our Pub Facilities
Kids Play Area
Rapid Electric Vehicle Charging
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About Our Food
We want to ensure you have the best experience possible when you visit, and our menus continue to offer your favourite pub dishes at an unsurpassed quality.
We always think of those guests who have special dietary requirements when developing our menus so there is always a choice of vegetarian, vegan and NGCI dishes. In addition, we have full allergen information available on pub web pages, via our online app and printed copies in our pubs.
We’re continually innovating to bring you both new tastes and new dishes, whilst ensuring your pub favourites are always available and the best they can be.
I am sure you will agree, there really is something for everyone.
We look forward to welcoming you with a friendly smile, this is your local.View our Menus